Open Car Transport
An economical way to transport your vehicle
Open Car Transport
Enclosed Car Transport
Protect your exotic/classic automobile or unique vehicle from the elements
Motorcycles, RVs, Boats, and Heavy Equipment
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
We only charge you when the carrier has been dispatched
Our Network consists of thousands of vetted carriers available to transport your automobile
Our carriers pickup and deliver as close as possible to our customers intended location.
Our Business Mission is Client’s Satisfaction
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and community by ensuring
a reliable means for transporting goods safely, economically and promptly.
Workers in Team
Open Car/Truck Transport
- The open car option is a less expensive and faster option due to the availability of trucks moving other vehicles just like yours.
- Your vehicle is loaded and secured to ensure minimal movement and vibration during transit.
- Single and double-decker trailers as commonly seen on the road, are designed to carry multiple vehicles.
- Frequently used by new car manufactures to move vehicles between dealerships.
- The disadvantage is the vehicles are exposed to the elements (I.E., sun, rain, sleet, snow, insects, and birds).
Enclosed Car/Truck Transport
- Commonly used to transport classic or exotic vehicles.
- Vehicle is placed inside an enclosed truck/trailer to protect it from the elements.
- Enclosed truck/trailer is a cleaner and safer option to transport your vehicle.
- Fewer vehicles are transported inside an enclosed truck/trailer. Typically, trailers can transport up to 5 vehicles at the same time.
- The disadvantage is less availability of enclose trucks/trailers, which leads to higher rates.
- This type of transport usually requires unique and specific transportation requirements.
- Includes transport of Motorcycles, Motorhomes, Boats and Heavy Equipment.
- The disadvantage is finding the truck/trailer to safely transport your unique vehicle may take more time due to less availability.
Our Main Features
Instead of spending hours searching for the right carrier to meet your needs, let us do the dirty work for you.
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Our customer’s satisfaction is our number one priority. That is why only insured and vetted carriers are used.
QUALITY SERVICE AFFORDABLE PRICE
You get the peace of mind that the best carrier for the best price is chosen for you. You are charged nothing until the carrier has been dispatched.
COUNTRY WIDE LOCATION
Across the state or across the country, Roulez Logistics will take care of your logistical needs.
MODERN VEHICLE FLEET
All of our carriers are selected on a strict vetting process, which ensures reliable and modern carriers are only used for you.
REQUEST A QUOTE
You can choose to pay in full online as we accept all major credit cards. You can also pay in cash at the time of delivery. If you choose to pay in cash, there is a partial payment of $200 or less (depending on the distance of your shipment) when you place your order to secure your car’s spot on a truck.
Distance / Miles Calendar Days
0 – 200 / 1 to 2
200 – 600 / 2 to 4
600 – 1000 / 3 to 5
1000 – 1500 / 4 to 6
1500 – 2000 / 5 to 7
2000 – 2400 / 6 to 8
2400 and up / 7 to 9
Your quote is valid for 10 days via the quote email you receive once you request an online quote.